- Dispensing valves : many different types of dispensing valve for many different types of semi-viscous or viscous products : either horizontal, vertical, linear, rotary, bottom fill, etc.
- Big dispensing valve diameter : from 2″ to 3″, to avoid smashing or cutting the chunks (if any)
The combination of the above two points allows us to reach a high speed up to 60 1lb TUBS/MINUTE on a SINGLE LANE machine.
For fully integrated filling lines :
- Automatic cup, tub, tray and bucket plastic film sealer: the PL500
- For the multi-lane filling lines, a lane concentrator may be required: the LC50
- Transfer pump to feed our filler: the PV2000
For small production : stand alone components can be proposed (please visit our Machine Guide), such as, for example :
- a container denester DS1500,
- a container closer FS1500
- a lid denester and closer FDS1400,
- a filling position plus a lid denester and closer: the FDS1500,
- or an accumulation table T50